React alternatives (and alikes)
- https://github.com/developit/preact - used to be very tiny when I first discovered it, felt comfortable
- https://github.com/ractivejs/ractive - "Next-generation DOM manipulation"
- https://github.com/dekujs/deku - "Render interfaces using pure functions and virtual DOM"
- https://github.com/sinonjs/lolex - The timer faker for JS (extracted from sinon) works nicely well without sinon
- https://www.npmjs.com/package/sql-to-graphql - not sure if SQL-to-GraphQL is such a good idea
- http://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html - get started with react-native
- https://ponyfoo.com/articles/asynchronous-i-o-with-generators-and-promises - #promises and #generators
- https://medium.com/@sebmck/2015-in-review-51ac7035e272 - wow what a story of the Babel author! must read
- http://eslint.org/blog/2016/02/eslint-v2.0.0-released - ESLint v2 is out!
- https://github.com/evancz/elm-architecture-tutorial - @borillo tries to infect me with more new technology :) #elm
- http://elm-lang.org/blog/time-travel-made-easy - #elm time travelling
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV0DXNB94NE - a pretty convincing talk for why to use #elm by @rtfeldman
- http://builtwithember.io - I had doubts there is good stuff :)
- http://iheanyi.com/blog/a-list-of-open-source-emberjs-projects/ - "A List of Open Source EmberJS Applications"
- http://blog.codeship.com/outside-in-testing-for-ember-apps/ - starts off to integration heavy imho, typical for ember
- http://discuss.emberjs.com/t/run-ember-tests-in-nodejs/9386 - noone cares about fast tests in ember land?
Ruby stuff I found
- http://jasonseifer.com/2010/04/06/rake-tutorial - a #rake tutorial I really enjoyed
- http://rake.rubyforge.org/files/doc/rational_rdoc.html - read this if you want to understand the reasoning and motivation behind #rake, was essential for me to understand how rake ticks
- http://martinfowler.com/articles/rake.html - Martin Fowler's take on explaining some #rake stuff, a good read
- just make sure to allow "Google AJAX Search API" in your search on http://ruby-doc.com/search.html?q=inject finds nothing :)
- https://github.com/bbatsov/ruby-style-guide#syntax - the linter defaults of ruby
- http://savonrb.com/ - feels like I am going to need SOAP for Ruby soon
- https://pragprog.com/book/ppmetr/metaprogramming-ruby - a #book I think I should read
- http://blog.rebased.pl/2016/02/03/so-you-want-to-use-pathnames.html -
- http://www.sitepoint.com/rubys-pathname-api/ - more about
- https://room208.org/blog/posts/48793543478.html - Creating animated GIFs from the shell using FFmpeg and ImageMagick
- http://www.socrates-conference.es/doku.php - cu there!
- http://www.infoq.com/news/2015/03/sociocracy-agile - #sociocracy
- https://www.brandeins.de/uploads/tx_b4/144_b1_01_09_soziokratie.pdf - german article on sociocracy
- http://www.improvement-services.nl/blog/?p=147 - "Dealing with unplanned work using Scrum + Kanban"
- https://projecteuler.net/problem=1 - seems to become widely spread more and moreand I struggle with #1 :)